July 19, 2008

It's Over!

After a very long, hot and tiring day it is over.  I am able to sit down, in quite, Brian, Vickie and Andy are out side relaxing, the boys are in bed.  We had a great time, it is so nice to BBQ out, and I think that everyone had a good time, or at least I hope that they did.  Tyler played so rough, but it was cute.  He was chasing after his cousins, playing in the pool.  I think that the highlight of his day was helping Nathan open his presents.



Nate would not touch his cake, he went for the fruit instead... How cute!  He had fun playing with his toys.  I am so glad the he is feeling better.  Still has a stuffed up nose, but he is sleeping in his bed so that is all that matters.  



Brutis was running in and out of the house.  He had a blast with everyone here, I am so thankful we have invisable fence now.  It is a good thing.  I am not worried about him running away.

 
Yes that is a picture of my cute little puppy.  
I am so glad that today is over.  My little men are growing up so quickly.  They played hard, and hopefully they will sleep hard tonight!
 

No comments: