July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Boy

 
One year ago today I was recovering from my c-section.  Holding my little guy.  Excited to announce that my 9 lb 7 oz baby boy came into the world healthy.  
Now a year later, I have a 21 lb little guy with 5 teeth.  He says MaMa and More.  He loves fruit and loves to cuddle and play with his brother.  He is starting to walk around, but is still more efficient at crawling so has not completely switched over to walking.
I can't believe a year has gone by.  It has been too fast.  My boys are growing up too quickly.  
And for his birthday - the poor kid has woke up with a 101.5 fever.  Just wants to cuddle.  Coughing and sneezing.  Our trip to the zoo has been post-poned until he is feeling better.  
Happy Birthday Little guy... Mommy Loves you so much!

No comments: