July 31, 2008

Day with my Children

We have been on vacation for a week know.  I was very lucky that the first part of the vacation was with my parents.  I did not have to do much with my children, it was a break. 

In the process of my "break" I did nothing with my parents.  I wish I would have taken some more time to spend with them.  But I am so glad that I had my break.  I don't know what I would have done with out it. 

This morning was the first morning that they were not here.  My father-in-law is with us now.  It is a different relationship between my children and my inlaws.  They have a good relationship, but it is a different one.  I had to actually get up and spend time with my children.  Today was the first time I played with Tyler.  I had so much fun running and chasing after him.   We even got to play in the water together.

I am so glad that I go that time.  Tomorrow my father-in-law is leaving.  My husband and his mother are going golfing.  (My husband's parents are divorced and re-married).  I will have a couple of hours with my children alone.  I am so excited.  It will be a great time.

No comments: