July 22, 2008

Forms

Tyler starts preschool in the fall, so I decided I should get the paperwork completed so that we can send it in.  I don't beleive how much paperwork is needed to send your kid to preschool... Come on.  I understand that the need to know all of this information, but this seems like alot.

I think that these types of forms should be up with the times - be able to be mailed to you.  You fill them out on the computer, print, sign and send in.  That way addresses can be automatically filled in once you do it one time.  

Have you ever noticed that the spaces they give you are so small.  I know that I have big hand writing so that could be part of the problem.  But I can't believe how hard it is to fit everything in the little spaces.  

I am so glad that everything is done and I can send it in today.  That will be one thing off of my shoulders to make room for something else - Laundry!!

No comments: