June 26, 2008

Sleep?


Just wondering... Do kids sleep? Really do they? T just has never slept through the night! How to get him to do this is a mystery to me. There are days I want to find a way to velcro him to his bed and let him up after 7 am. But I feel that won't even work.

Don't even get me started on N.... He has been doing better *Knock on wood here* but still. I am a very tired mommy that could use one good night sleep. My children believe that between 6 and 7 is a great time to wake up. That would be fine, if mommy could get things done to be in bed before say midnight.

Naps, well yes we take naps, but can we do it at the same time, I don't think so. Does mommy get a nap... well do I want my house to fall apart?

So When moms talk about sleeping through the night, I am just wondering when does that happen?

No comments: