June 24, 2008

Attitude with at capital A

I thought that 3 year olds had attitude, but I have to say I have been put in my place. I am wrong! I have learned that 1 year olds have attitude! Captain N has such a little attitude. I can't believe the hitting, the crying and the little temper tantrums. It just amazes me. He has learned that he can take a toy away from Captain T and then cry when Captain T takes it away from him, and I will yell at T to give it back. Well I have just learned what is really going on. So now I have "yelled at" N to give it back.

He gets so angry when he does not get his way. He has a little tantrum where he will fall flat on the ground and just cry. I know that T did it at his age, but N seems to have it down. His newest trick is to hit when he gets angry. This boy needs to learn to control his temper and control his attitude, and PDQ!

No comments: