January 5, 2009

Waking Up Early

I have decided that getting up before my children so that I can start functioning is a great idea.  I love my kids, but somehow when they are up, I never get a warm cup of coffee, LOL.  Now I am looking to find a way to get a warm cup of coffee in the morning.

Some how today the boys decided getting up earlier is better, so we are up, but not functioning, LOL.  They are good, but have their moments of getting into everything.  I know one thing today - they are going to need to take a nap, for mom's sanity.

I have to laugh I have so many friends who's children sleep in.  In return they stay up late.  My children may get up early, but they go to bed early, 8:00 p.m. which gives me time at night to get somethings done.  I don't mind getting up early, so it is nice to know that at night when I want a break they will be in bed and I will get my break.

I also know that this is going to be a blessing once they start school.  I will not have to wake up my children, they will already be awake.  I will just have to change up the mornings, and start moving instead of waiting before having to feed the boys breakfast.

Anyways, I know that I don't mind my children waking up early, but I would like to get up 15 minutes before them and enjoy my coffee and wake up, because they wake up and are ready to run.

No comments: