January 6, 2009

The Sickies

I love my children, but I am so sick and tired of the sickies!

My poor 4 year old has a stuffy nose.  Nothing bad, just having a hard time breathing.  I know it is just a matter of time before it spreads to the 1 year old.

I feel bad because they are both crabby because they don't feel good.  I try to be patient, but that is just so difficult, when all day long they are whining.

With my new eating habits and the fact that I am starting to work out I am hoping that it will boost my resistance to these germs.

I think that the phrase of the day is "Tyler go wash your hands"  It is now being used more than "Back up from the TV"  I am trying everything I can to contain this quickly.

I have been disenfecting the toys an the house a couple of times a day.  I am hoping that I can help keep everyone from getting worse, and keep me from getting it since I have surgery in 10 days, and I want to make sure that I am not going to be sick before the surgery.

I am looking for every way to finally take care of the sickies!

1 comment:

Goat Gal said...

I can totally relate.