August 27, 2008

Preschool Countdown

I am getting excited.  My oldest is going to be starting preschool next week.  I can't believe that he is going to start school.

It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital.  Now he will be in preschool two days a week for two hours.  I hate it when he is away from mommy.  I want to protect him.  I know that I need to let him experience this on his own.

I am so excited because this is opening up a whole new chapter in his life.  He is going to make some new friends.  He is going to start going to birthday parties.  He is going to have play dates.  It is going to be so much fun for him.

I am such a proud mother.  We went shopping for school clothes today.  It make everything so much more real.  I look forward to taking pictures on the front step with his back pack on the first day.  that is going to be so exciting.

No comments: