August 4, 2008

Happy to be Home

I am so glad to be home.  I love my family, I love going on vacation.  But it is so nice to come home.  I slept so well back in my bed.  I feel wonderful being home.

Yes I loved being on vacation.  It was nice to see the lake when I woke up.  It was wonderful that Tyler had someone to go play with every morning. 

I never got to see Tyler.  He was always running and playing with everyone else.  I know that he had fun and it is nice to see him bond with his grandparents.  I started to miss him because he did not want mommy at all.

I know that it is just a matter of time before Nathan will be running like that with his grandparents and I will not see him too. 

But now I am home,  I have to start cleaning, putting things away and feeling back into the grove of things.

Oh yea and go grocery shopping, stop at the post office and I am sure that there is more to do.  Wish me luck.

No comments: